You don’t have to be a psychologist to get the most out of your staff, but if you’re managing people in long-term and senior care, you do need to know how to use psychology to your advantage. Our upcoming webinar features Eleanor Feldman Barbera, Ph.D., author of the popular McKnight’s column “The World According to Dr. El.” Dr. El shares proven psychological techniques that you can easily implement for immediate results.
Register for the webinar now, to join SmartLinx and Dr. El live on Thursday, Feb. 1 at 3:30 p.m. ET. We’ll cover the following:
- Using ‘Nudge’ Principles to Prompt Staff
- How to Terminate with Tenderness
- Say ‘So Long’ to Silos!
- Management/Staff Differences
- The Benefits of a Staff Psychologist
- Long-Term Care: A Psychologist’s Perspective
With staffing shortages running rampant and engagement top of mind, facilities must learn how to derive the most value from their employees.