We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to Other Websites, Apps and Services
Our websites and other Services may contain links to other third party websites, apps and services of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third party services. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and services, and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement(s) applicable to the third party sites and services in question.
Collection of Your Information
We collect or receive information about your interactions with us. Depending on how you use our Services, your information may include:
- registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, occupation, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.);
- information about the Services that you use, how frequently you use them, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us;
- information about the searches you perform on our websites or in our other Services and how you use the results of those searches;
- transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, or a history of purchases through our Services);
- customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
- location data;
- information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
- other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us.
Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information.
We may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our Services. This may include: your browser or operating system, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; your Internet protocol (IP) address; information about referring websites or services (websites you used immediately prior to using our websites or other Services; exiting websites or services (immediately after using our website or other Services); and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience.
We do not currently honor “Do Not Track” requests
How Your Information may be used
Your information may be used for purposes that include:
- to operate and improve the Services available through us;
- to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you (including to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers);
- to fulfill your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products, and services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- to conduct research about your use of our products; and
- to help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our websites and other services.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a user of our Services, may be accessed and disclosed under the following circumstances: in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user of our Services, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect our rights or property, or for us to render the service you have requested.
Many of our Services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, others besides us have access to it, and it may be indexable by search engines, or copied, forwarded, saved or archived by others.
Our offerings may include features or functionalities provided by third parties. In the process of providing such functionalities within our services, your browser may automatically send certain technical information to the third party provider. The use of these third-party provided features or functionalities is subject to their own privacy policies. For example, without limitation, we may use a third party for ad serving, retargeting, remarketing, and/or for analytics, in which case, such third party may have access to your data, subject to their policies. These third-party vendors may use their own cookies and other third-party cookies together to (a) inform, optimize, and serve ads across the web based on your past visits to our website and others, and (b) report to us how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site. If and to the extent from time to time we use Double Click or other Google brands for ad serving, analytics, remarking, retargeting, etc., you can set certain preferences and opt outs using the Google Ads Settings, and Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs.
Business partners or other third parties may receive data about groups of our users, but, except as otherwise permitted herein, do not receive information that personally identifies you. We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate our Services. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, except as otherwise permitted herein.
In the event that ownership of us was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your information, you will be provided notice (which may be via updates to this page) about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
Display of Advertising
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age, zip code, or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly or contact us with questions.
Your Choices about Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website or our other Services, consider what information to include and exclude; in addition, sometimes there may be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We may provide you with access to your registration information and the ability to edit this information in your account settings dashboard and profile pages. Please be aware that even after you delete or update information within our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
- Some of our Services may provide you with additional information and choices about your privacy, which you should review.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us using the contact information below.
Our Commitment to Security
Our Services are intended for a general audience, and children under legal age for contractual consent should not register, or should only register with the consent of a parent or guardian.
How to Contact Us
Last Updated: May 15, 2014