Payroll-Based Journal Experts: SmartLinx
SmartLinx is the industry leader and proven experts on Payroll-Based Journal. SmartLinx understands the complexities and mandatory requirements of CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services). Countless SmartLinx clients submitted PBJ data reports with validation of submission and accuracy, utilizing the SmartLinx PBJ solution, during the voluntary reporting period in the first six months of 2016.
As of November, 14th, 2016, PBJ data must be submitted to CMS. Payroll-Based Journal data collection and submission is in the early days of a mandatory requirement that will not only continue, but the penalties and risk of non-compliance will impact your Star Rating, reimbursement, and consumer brand.
The SmartLinx Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) software solution includes reporting on direct care staffing information, including agency and contract staff, and census information.
Permanently eliminate your risk by partnering with SmartLinx to ensure PBJ (Payroll-Based Journal) accuracy and correct reporting to CMS.
SmartLinx PBJ - Proven Market Experts
SmartLinx understands the mandatory requirements of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) and will help your company to efficiently and accurately report PBJ (Payroll-Based Journal) data to CMS, on time, compliant to the CMS rules, to ensure preservation of your Star Rating, protection of reimbursement rates, and protection of your Consumer Brand.
SmartLinx automates the following, and much more for PBJ reporting:
- Produce XML output compliant with CMS requirements for easy, electronic filing
- Map internal job descriptions to CMS job categories
- Report based on flexible timelines, by quarter or by a specific date range
- Review processing history to see what was exported and when
- Calculate employee daily hours for reporting, accurately accounting for shifts that overlap days that are fact based